Consumer Driven Plan Suite
What is the Yellow Plan?
The Yellow Plan is an Open Access plan that does not require enrollees to select a PCP or obtain referrals to see other providers or specialists in the Cigna network. Doctors in the Cigna network are called participating providers.
- The plan provides preventive care and certain generic drugs at no cost to enrollees.
- All covered services (except no-cost preventive) apply to deductible and coinsurance.
- Prescription drugs (except certain generics) are also subject to deductible and coinsurance.
- Except in cases of emergency, enrollees must use participating providers to be eligible for benefits.
- This plan can be offered with or without an embedded HRA provided by SchoolCare to cover the first portion of the services that apply to the deductible.
- For questions on how to activate the HRA (Choice Fund), please click here for a listing of frequently asked questions.
What is the Orange Plan?
The Orange Plan provides the same coverage and network as all the other SchoolCare plans.
- The Orange Plan can be offered alongside the Yellow Plan.
- Preventive care and certain generic drugs covered at no cost.
- All covered medical services and prescription drugs apply to the deductible.
- Coinsurance begins after deductible has been met.
- Continue paying coinsurance until reaching the out of pocket maximum.
- The Orange Plan meets IRS requirements for Health Savings Account (HSA) to be used for qualified medical out of pocket expenses (deductible/coinsurance costs).
« Overview Traditional Plan Suite »