The Pulse of SchoolCare, September 2022
Your myCigna Portal Holds the Key to Managing Your Benefits
Published September 22, 2022
Knowing how to make the most out of your SchoolCare/Cigna health benefits is not only an important way to keep your annual medical expenses as low as possible, but it’s also easy to find all the information you need, as long as you know where to go!
The key is your myCigna.com portal where all of your benefits information is stored. Within your portal, you can:
- Find a listing of all your medical and pharmaceutical claims
- Review your explanations of benefits to ensure you are paying what you expect for care
- Connect with a doctor via telehealth for primary care, urgent care, behavioral health and dermatological needs
- Access your employee assistance program for work/life resources, and licensed clinicians to help you cope with everything from family and financial issues to substance use, emotional health, and stress.
- Research costs for care and prescription drugs
- Find doctors near you who have high patient satisfaction scores and verifiable reviews
- Participate in the Good For You! Well-Being Program to earn cash incentives for healthy activities
- And more!
For a short walk through the portal, if you’ve never used it before or need a refresher, watch the video above. For 24/7 support if you need assistance while using the portal, call Cigna’s Customer Support line at 800-853-2713.